| tomorrow he is 3 weeks old! |
| no Andrew does NOT have a rat tail- thats abby sitting behind him... |
| He loves his baby brother. That outfit Owen is wearing was andrews- we got that for Fathers Day when andrew was a baby, When i say We, i mean ME.... |
| she loves my zip fizz.... always trying to steal it. |
| i love this one. andrew is so sweet to Owen. |
| she totally staged this- she told me to take a picture of her sad. and then she wanted to see the sad picture. HA! |
These were from today in andrews room. well andrew & owen's room I should say. Andrew is now off to a sleep over... I just had to take some pictures of Owen in his little hand me down outfit from Andrew. I had gotten that outfit for Andrew to wear on his first Fathers Day. Isabella is really struggling with me having so much Owen time. Poor girl, he eats every 2 hours or so. Today at dinner andrew said "What are all those red lines in your eyes?" HAHAHA. yah those are bloodshot eyes because Owen likes to eat every 2 hours pretty much around the clock. Today Isabella was crying while I was nursing Owen, and I said "Come sit with me" and she cried "Theres NO SPOT!" haha. yah i had her come up anyways, but she is feeling very pushed aside. While my mom was here, Isabella was trying to sit in the baby swing, and my mom said "No Isabella, you're too big", and Isabella cried out "Too Big FOR MOMMY?" and just started bawling. poor poor bell. no thats not what we meant... but thats how she is feeling. her new mommy & me book came the other day, and she is very proud of that. she keeps it close to her and gets mad at anyone who tries to take it. Anyways, I am going to sign off. Dan is still working on getting Isabella to bed, she doesn't want to go down tonight:/ Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment