Thursday, March 31, 2011
Sugar And Spice
And everything nice, thats what Little GIRLS are made of! We went to Fetal Photos and found out our little baby is a GIRL for sure. She was kicking, and swallowing water, she had hiccups...it was really cute to see her moving so much. We are very excited for another girl, however when I told Andrew his first response was "No! I want a brother" or something along those lines... it took some convincing to warm him up to the idea that he probably will love this little baby even if its a girl... i'm feeling her move a lot more, its still very subtle for the most part, she's not too big yet. but its definitely her moving around. We got some pictures of the ultrasound, if i get them scanned in i'll put them up here. Its fun now to know what I can shop for, what names we can start thinking of ect... I have a few in mind but none that dan has also agreed to yet. good thing we have time.... in exactly one week i will be 1/2 way done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HeidiHeidiHeidiHeidi...I'm just sayin, people with that name go on to do great things! If you want the best for your new arrival, you'd give her a good quality name like that! Congratulations again!
p.s. People born in August are amazing as well.
p.p.s. People born in August with the name Heidi are basically the awesomest people on the planet! Just sayin...
Post a Comment