Monday, March 28, 2011

Just kidding?

So yeah we had an ultrasound (or rather I had one, andy and dan just watched), and no news. the baby looks healthy which is wonderful to know, but he or she was right against the placenta with their legs crossed. The dr said he thinks he may have saw the 3 lines indicating a girl, and the heart rate was 150 (so high, which could mean girl), so i am thinking now that my guess at a boy was maybe not right. Im thinking maybe it IS a girl. We will have to wait 2 more months unless i can convince him to do another ultrasound next month. He also said because of the way the baby was positioned it was hard to see the chambers of the heart to measure, so he still  has to do that. The baby was about 8 oz, so its about half a pound right now.
Some funny things Andrew has come up with lately-
Mixed up "bothering" with "fathering". I was trying to help him with his seatbelt and he started yelling "STOP FATHERING ME!!!" - he is really big on doing the seatbelt himself now.
Jen and Margo took Andrew to the Roof for dinner friday. The piano music from a live piano was playing, and Margo said "Thats a pretty tune, I wonder what that is", andrew said "its called Fireflies." so Margo went to ask the pianist, and she said "Its called Fireflies." WOW. this kid is smarter than i thought! he must have remembered that from some Little Einsteins episode, thats all i can think of...even though he hasn't really watched those for several months.
There was something else he said that i was going to write down... now i can't remember what that was. If I remember I will write it down later...
Anyways, so you still have time to guess if you want...we don't really know what baby is...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Andrew may be smarter than you think! I found out the song "Fireflies" is actually pretty new. It's by the artist Owl City. He probably heard it on the radio as he's been riding in the car with you and Dan. That's my amazing nephew!! Oh yeah!