Monday, October 4, 2010
Welp. I did it again.
I'm out of storage. I knew this day was a comin'. I knew my pictures would some day bring my 1 GB storage to its knees. And that day is today. I was GOING to show ya'll our pictures from the San Diego Zoo, and then Disneyland a few days later so you could all process it. But now i need your advice. Do I keep this blog? (I think I've decided to purchase more storage, i can't keep this "get a new blog" thing up anymore), or do I go back to our first blog (cassieanddan.blogspot.com)? A big decision...So i use my other email (the cassieandan) for my primary email, and this email is just my extra one i got so i could start a new blog. Dan's vote is the old blog. I'm undecided. I worry that if I neglect this blog, which I have worked so dearly to keep updated, I might not check my email enough, and lose access. that would be terrible! i just need to get it printed off. i realize that part. but what do you guys think? Go back to Cassieanddan.blogspot.com or keep the new dcjacobson.blogspot.com ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment