Friday, December 11, 2009

the new carseat...and life


today after andrews friends left he was apparently WAY tired, he didnt even get to his lunch i made him! i was talking to my mom on the phone, and looked over to see his head just wobbling from side to side, he was out.

andrew and his friend Cami reading books....i thought that was funny. andrew does love pulling ALL his books out a lot, he sits and "reads" them to himself...

her new carseat came today!!! i was so excited. i LOVE the colors, and it goes up to 65 lbs if i need it to. and reclines, and i am very happy with the awesome deal i got on it!
this is how i found abby yesterday for her nap. she had pulled off the bumper pad from the ribbon, and was sleeping on it...ready for a pillow? haha

with her basket of toys...her favorite thing is to simply unload the toys and then play with the basket.

abby loves her daddy, and i think dan is loving a little girl. she is such a sweet little baby...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww such sweet photos!!!

Crystal said...

very cute pics! sorry again about yesterday. By the time I got to her she'd managed to get to a chair but then couldn't get up. She someone how pulled something in her lower back. But I got her some pain meds and sat with her for quite a while. It's crazy cause had the kids not locked themselves in the car I would have left twenty minutes eariler would have already been to your house. Interesting how what I perceived at the time to be a terrible thing was actually so I would be available to help. Hopefully we can figure something out for next week.

Heidi and Sam said...

I am glad you got the carseat. I am glad I forwarded the deal to you. Very cute. I love PYP pinching your pennies. They are a great place to find out about killer deals. :)