i took all these pics today of abby, some in the morning right after her morning nap and some tonight. shes 8 months old today! almost crawling, loving baby food most of the time, now completely weaned (just happened in the last week;(... )and doing well on formula. shes a very happy baby, and loves andrew so much, she laughs at him a lot. and he loves to make her laugh...she is more curious about his toys, which he doesn't love... but this is our baby girl! we love her to death
3 comments:
I love, love, love the photos with Abby grinning or laughing. I can't help but smile back at the computer screen...it's so infectious. :) And the picture of Andrew all covered in flour is priceless!
Such cute kids! And I can't believe you weaned Abby! We need to get together.
awww, andrew must've had a blast "helping" :)
Post a Comment