How blessed we are to live so close to temples and be able to spend time in and near them! I'll never forget the feeling of my first temple trip in ND when we had to drive 14 hours to Calgary...now I'm w/in about a hour of one!
Love the pics and we're going to have to come up and get pizza! When we get money that is :-)
your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How blessed we are to live so close to temples and be able to spend time in and near them! I'll never forget the feeling of my first temple trip in ND when we had to drive 14 hours to Calgary...now I'm w/in about a hour of one!
Love the pics and we're going to have to come up and get pizza! When we get money that is :-)
your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment