Sunday, October 25, 2009

Babes


i love the infa-feeder! no spoons! a 7 month old and spoons just doesn't work well! she has no idea what to do with a spoon yet, and so most of it gets spilled. here she gets all she wants! she likes carrots. i tried bananas and peas, but neither one of them was as well received as the carrots...and looks, FIRST TIME- she's EVEN FEEDING HERSELF!

andrew was making her laugh.


brother and sister:)


as he gave her this hug she quickly turned and tried to kiss him, which he didn't like. he thought she got water on him. he's still learning the difference between saliva and water;). she was ALL about the hugs though.

this little sleeping baby girl is one of my favorite sights. she is so peaceful and i know its cleche but she's like a little angel sleeping. so sweet, perfectly innocent, full of the light of Christ. i can't see how anybody could look upon a sleeping baby without smiling and feeling uplifted and its such a blessing to have babies in my home. i love seeing their little minds work and learn new things, i love hearing andrews new ideas about things, and hearing what kind of stuff he's been picking up on, what he finds interesting, and i love seeing them everyday. what a blessing i have being able to spend every day with my kids. sometimes i just feel overwhelmingly grateful for that. so i play with the camera in hopes of getting a picture that truly does them justice. either way, its fun, i love playing with the camera. the last couple days i've been playing with the portrait setting as you can see. hope you enjoy! i sure did enjoy taking them. but being as there are SO many pics, out of all the ones i took i narrowed it down to 56 of my favorites, then had to narrow it down again to these on the blog. so maybe when i have more time i will picnik them for you and really give your eyes a treat.


she was  looking up at daddy. glad to see him! she loves her daddy.


hmmm...what to do what to do...

just a little butterball...


look you can see 2 of her 5 teeth!


looking pretty steady on the tummy!


and this one is my favorite. 

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

What adorable little munchkins you have! I've spent the last day or so catching up on your life...it's been quite interesting. As for CG, I lived there for about 6 months in 2001 (when I first moved down here)-I was in CG 3rd. Then I moved up to Chandler/Mesa for a few years. And now, I'm back in CG w/ my grandma. Been back for about 2 years now, but I go to a singles ward in Chandler. Where'd you live in CG?

Crystal said...

They are so cute and definitely look like brother and sister! I love the what do to pic, so cute!