 |
| Andrews Utah calendar ran out, so he made himself a new calendar and hung on the wall. |
 |
| our new van |
 |
| i cant get that turned around.. |
 |
| she loves these babies |
 |
| a friend of abbys had a birthday and took her to get her hair and nails done. it was so cute! |
 |
| andrews reaction to our van having a "spoiler". he said his wish came true! it was his dream apparently.... |
 |
| sunday afternoon playing with daddy |
 |
| she fooled me, i didnt think she liked pudding, but the key was feeding herself. she wouldnt eat one bite from me... |
 |
| they got to go to Logan with aunt jenny and grandma margo! what fun!!! |
 |
| she loves looking at their pictures.... |
 |
| thats some security vehicle eh? |
 |
| abby & leo |
 |
| from my valentine |
 |
| she wasn't beaten i promise.. but she may have found some eye shadow.... |
 |
| epic fail. supposed to me pink heart pancakes. turned out the food coloring was YELLOW. and i was so distracted we forgot about the hearts. |
 |
| i took some pics of my sister and her baby leo |
 |
| she was so excited to see it snowing |
 |
| a convo between andrew and I. pretty funny... |
 |
| shes learned the fun of a vitamix.... |
 |
| when finished reading this he said "I OWN that book!" |
 |
| look who started gymnastics! |
 |
| he had a sleepover with a friend. it went pretty well |
 |
| every time we go to scheels she poses with the moose... |
So I will just write a little now since I'm here. I need to load photos yet, but I have some great news! Although Presidents' Day Dan was busy much of his day off, and Tuesday he got off at 3 and had no lab after, we still didn't see him until the usual 7. Because we bought a van! And that's a process. Finding the right one, financing part of it, working with people who are not jerks. It takes time. But I feel like I got really lucky bc I absolutely LOVE this van. This is my blog for the record (literally. A family record...) so I will post details you may not car about. We got a 2007 honda Odyssey! We bought it for 11,990. When the bank appraised it it came out at 15,400. We got a great deal! It runs so smooth and has a lot of power! And the thing is loaded! It's the "touring" edition. Which includes things like power everything- even a button to open and close my trunk, the sliding doors (BOTh of em?! You ask- Yes BOTH!) heated mirrors, adjustable pedals (how does that even work?!), telescoping steering wheel (think strollers. That's how I remembered how that works...always want a telescoping handle;) and DVD player the kids LoVE. Leather of course, 6 disc changer, navi, back up camera (soooo nice in this neighborhood, we have SO many tiny kids running around, not to mention my own!) and I literally can't wait for the next errand I have to run. Isabella woke up crying at 4:30, and I never went back to sleep. I just still can't believe it's MiNe!!! I feel sooo blessed and lucky and happy to have such a reliable comfortable vehicle for our family. The sequoia never have us much trouble but a few things broke- the wiper stick so I had to manually get below the steering wheel with a pair of plyers and disconnect or reconnect them if I needed them, which was super stressful if it started raining or snowing. The back handle for the trunk broke, so for the last yr I couldn't use it unless I put stuff in thru the window, which was pretty high up there. And so bc of those issues I couldn't register it and that was due in oct. so basically that meant house bound unless emergency... But no more! I feel free and I'm still so excited about it. I'm also trying to think of something fun for Abby's birthday. She went to a party where they did hair & nails at the Beauty school. It was a really fun idea! She looked so pretty and loved it ! I can't decide if I want to do a friends party, it's in march so the weather could be crappy and my place is small for a big group:/ so I'm not sure at all! Anyways. I also got a job Monday at Lifetime Fitness, working in the Childcenter. I am excited and nervous. I was very nervous interviewing bc I haven't done that since way before Andrew was born and he is 6 in a little over a month. But the perks are good- gym membership and I can take my kids. Which was crucial for me. I want to be the one raising my children, I don't think someone else (especially a day care) should be raising them for me. If the kids don't like the set up of going there part time with me, I would rather quit than make them feel like they aren't my priority. A little extra padding will be nice if it works out tho. Also Isabella turned 18 months old Monday! A big milestone for her. Officially in nursery, entering toddler years, (even tho she is totally our big baby still). Anyways Andrew started gymnastics, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed with his teachers. A lot of standing around literally. Ugh. Well I better go. Dan won't be home until 9, but I am taking some time to chillax, it's what I love best about early bedtime for my kids. Sitting in my fortress of my bed and curling up and reading or just enjoying the quiet or maybe turn on the old tv. Good night! I'll get pics posted later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment