 |
| audrey and Unaya |
 |
| he LOVED his much awaited for Yankee's Bat and ball. he held onto this the whole day. Played with it today infact- a couple months later its still a favorite. |
 |
| just a couple girls in the city.... |
 |
| I'm not a gonner- I'm GONE! |
 |
| some babies just aren't cut out for a day in the city. |
 |
| Now what? my friend fell asleep... |
 |
| we found dan... eating lunch with the babies. |
 |
| happy baby waking up early... |
 |
| me driving across the Verrazzano Bridge! |
 |
| a little triffic |
 |
| but so worth the trip! the kids meet their new cousin Unaya! |
 |
| this is how we roll in the city with babies! |
 |
| Notice the background- Andrews Coffee Shop |
 |
| she loves her braid |
 |
| on our way home, happy happy baby |
It's amazing, because even after all I have been doing since this day,
july 16 2012, memories are flooding back into my mind. The day my
mother, sister Audrey and aunt Diane flew into NYC's JFK international
(and they mean EVERY AIRLINE in the world kind of international!)
airport. I was originally going to stay home the day they flew in, and
let dan pick them up and have all the fun;) however after talking to my
family, I decided to drive separately (necessary because of seating),
and follow dan as best as I could into the city and to the airport.
Well, dan went one way, I went the other. Luckily he had the kids (that
way if I wreck and kill myself at least the kids live on!) and I had the
GPS- so i followed the re-routed map thru Newark, and finally ended up
at the Verrazzano (sp?) Bridge and finally at the airport. I was so
scared! I had previously SWORN off driving into NYC EVER. its a crazy,
trafficy mess! but I did it. and after that i drove into MANHATTEN! and i
was so proud of myself for living to tell the tale. i did not drive
home tho, i don't drive well at night. So during that day, we went to
Time's Square, ate lunch at Bubba Gumps, went to the top of The Rock
(Rockafeller Center). and it was great. line was SOOO much less than
Empire State Building. it was less expensive too. WAY better experience i
think. it was a great day. it was a great trip. there is much more to
come:)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun and longggg day! I think the babies had the best spot! Loved all the pics!
Post a Comment