| Abbys Teacher, Mrs .Segbefia. She is a great teacher! I enjoy volunteering in her classroom, she is very positive and Abby loves her so much. |
Yesterday was Abbys first grade performance, Show What You Know! They did some songs, and a little play. I was so lucky that Owen fell asleep during almost the whole show. It was a busy day. I took Abby and carpool kids to school, went to the grocery store, went to my workout class, went to Abbys school performance, came home and got the girls ready for a sleepover, Jen picked them up, Andrew had a birthday party. We had a few things cancel yesterday which turned out to be welcome, because I felt like I was running most of the day trying to keep up. We very much enjoyed Abbys play, and we love to support every chance we get.
No comments:
Post a Comment