 |
| caught a picture of one of his first times ever standing for a few seconds unassisted! |
 |
| Payson Temple, May 5 2015 |
 |
| I tried to get a couple different settings, it was hard to tell which was best... |
 |
| this one seems to be true to color, it was quite stormy. my favorite. |
 |
| our family, from far away. wish we had a close up! |
 |
| my children and I |
 |
| i think andrew had been eating some crackers, but i liked this one because its one of the only ones with Bella smiling. |
 |
| Abby loves to carry Owen |
 |
| I think this is our last summer of curls, we are hanging just on the tips by now. |
We had the opportunity to attend the Payson Temple Open House. Bella asked if we get to see Jesus there today. I said probably not...Then she saw the Oxen, and said "Elephants!" that was the funniest part of my day. This open house was much more relaxing than the Ogdens, we were not in a hurry to be somewhere else, and we went in the morning of a weekday. I think the kids were able to feel some of the peace that should reside there. Dan and I listened to House of Glory (part of it) on our way down, and back, which was really a great time to reflect on the temple. It must be a priority in our lives. It must come first. If we put God first, He will bless us. There is real power in the temples, and real blessings that come as we attend it often. We had a nice day (mostly. jobs this afternoon were not welcomed so nicely by the kids), with Dan off today. He had finals to attend to and we wanted to make the trip to the Payson temple together. It was certainly worth its drive, what a beautiful area Payson is, I had no idea! too bad it's so far away from SLC. It was a very pretty area. For Cinco De Mayo, we had guacamole, black refried beans, tacos, chips and salsa. I don't think the kids ate much, but Bella discovered she LOVEd the black beans. I stuck some on her tongue before she could see it and she went MMMM! then she said "that stuff looks weird" and I explained thats what she had just eaten, so she asked for some extra on her plate. Owen enjoyed the guacamole and black beans with a little cheese. Well, I think Dan needs the computer for homework. Life is good, just plugging along. Trying to keep Owen alive amidst the stairs, barbie shoes, marbles, pennies, legos...all that good stuff. He played in the toilet today too. so theres that. what an exhausting age! luckily- I actually got a decent nights sleep for the first time in a LONG time. I cant remember the last time I slept so good. I slept from 8:30 until 5:50 when Owen woke me up, i could have slept much longer i believe. but even so I feel so good today, even tho i'm still a hair sick. feeling SOOO much better than friday, saturday and sunday. well goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment