| Christmas Eve 2014 in their new PJ's. except Owen. he's had those:) |
| getting tired...ready for bed! |
| a little blurry, but i loved abbys smile here! |
| Christmas Morning! Santa has been here! |
| a new Batman watch |
| an Anna doll! |
| i think Elsa was her favorite gift. she has been asking for a soft elsa doll for a whole year! |
| under armour shoes! he was pretty excited about this. |
| and elsa and anna watch |
| mr sketch markers |
| he was super excited for a bigger wheeled scooter. he really wasnt expecting this ! |
| don't mind Dan puttin' out the vibe... |
| the kids and I surprised dan with some under armour gloves |
| some new fact books! |
| a marble run for the family |
| I got Dan some Lucky Jeans. he really loves those kind! |
| FINALLY a BABY for the doll house! |
| our tree climbing cat |
| the girl who LOVES birthdays got a melissa and doug birthday cake ! |
| New earrings from Grandma |
| Add caption |
| andrew got Fat ALbert dvds. ha! |
| Abby helped Dan shovel this morning, then went sledding three different times! |
| dan made the kids a nice little jump |
| The first snow at our new house! |
We had a great Christmas. I will keep this brief. I am so thankful for the Savior's life on this Earth. It is the only way to an eternal family and the only way to return to a loving Father in Heaven. I love the giving that is part of Christmas. I love seeing my childrens delight with each new gift they open. I love to spoil them for one day. For one day I dont have to say "no we cant buy that". today i got to give the kids so many fun things. and that is just fun! we watched Luke 2 last night, and we certainly talk about the real reason for Christmas plenty, but the gifts are fun too. I loved spending the day with my family , and having nothing important to do except play with them, eat fun food, and visit. Truly a wonderful day! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment